Thursday, December 16, 2010

Paris, Je T'aime

The radio plays the famous song, I love Paris:

I love Paris in the springtime.
I love Paris in the fall.
I love Paris in the winter when it drizzles,
I love Paris in the summer when it sizzles.

I love Paris every moment,
every moment of the year.
I love Paris, why, oh why do I love Paris?
Because my love is near.

It was cold and drizzly and grey now in the pacific coast but this lovely song brings my memory back to Paris,the most beautiful and charming and deeply cultural city in the world. I always feel like I am traveling through time when I visit there. It's amazing to me how the city is so wonderfully nostalgic even though it is also so modern and it seems to be constantly evolving. I am inspired so much and created the amazing pet ID tag for my furry friends, Love from Paris postcard.

No comments:

Post a Comment